In truth, I'm not one for taking naps, but seeing how cozy those two look snuggled together, I almost wish I were.
Before I get back to my to-do list, I wanted to share a Joy List (and invite you to write one, too), but first I also want to thank each of you who voted on my tulip design for last week's Spoonflower contest. I ended up in 28th place (out of 352). Not enough for a prize or to have my design immediately available, not not so bad, either. I truly appreciate your support and encouragement!
I've been working on another design for this week's challenge (Birds and Blooms), if I get it finished in time to enter I'll share it with you here next Monday (and before then on Instagram).
Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
- the wakening garden and time spent working in it
- trying out the new cafe in town which finally opened last week
- the fragrance of the freesias from my mom filling up my studio
- hot coffee (yes, from the local roastery)
- waking up to birdsong
- the flowers that have started blooming outside and knowing that there will be many more for me to paint very soon
- slowing down
- reading this book
What's on your list today?